Marijuana Stocks: Little Green Money-Making Machines
DENVER, COLORADO - If there is one state that should be designated as the Mecca of the marijuana stocks universe, it would be the Rocky Mountain state - Colorado. Washington, Alaska, Oregon and Washington, D.C. are right behind Colorado and California should be the next domino to fall. There are scores of marijuana stocks for investors to choose from and a wave of so-called marijuana millionaires is spreading across the globe.
Best Marijuana Stocks Names
Today we're going to look at the best names in the marijuana stocks universe. Not necessarily the best performing stocks - but the companies who have put a bit of thought into their monikers and in some cases their associated stock tickers.
10. American Cannabis (AMMJ): If you've seen American Ultra this company's name should give you a twinge of nostalgia. American Cannabis is based out of Denver, Colorado and provides business solutions to players in the profitable green play pen.
Website Review: Pretty in-depth site with a lot of pages and information. Not bad, American Cannabis!
9. American Green (ERBB): For what American Green lacks in a solid ticker name, it makes up for with its bold Trumpian name.
Website Review: Nothing too out of the ordinary here. Just a fairly informative site with some information about the company and a link to news that is regularly updated.
8. Verde Science (VRCI): Verde Science is looking to harness the power of cannabis sativa in order to develop treatments to various chronic illnesses. Would be great if they came up with the next big thing, but right now Verde has a solid name and a crappy ticker.
Website Review: You have to give Verde Science credit for having a really hot researcher on all their pages. Sometimes she's concentrating . . . or looking through a microscope. There's one shot of her with incredibly white photoshopped eyes.
7. Medical Marijuana (MJNA): Oil's well at Medical Marijuana, Inc. This company is looking to create a pipeline for CBD oil among other endeavors. A lot of people swear by hemp oil and this company hopes they continue to do so.
Website Review: The CEO looks kind of creepy, almost like The Tall Man from the Phantasm movies. He's on almost every page. His face appears incredibly large compared to the rest of the page.
RIP: Angus Scrimm. There's a bunch of information on the site, but the CEO's face is incredibly distracting.
6. Marijuana Holdings (MJNE): It's not the greatest name, but since people often say they are "holding" it gets some more gravitas. This real estate company with a flimsy website may be a lotto play in the market, but they've been gobbling up some properties in Colorado.
Website Review: There's really not much here. There's a picture of Biscayne Bay in Miami, Florida and a page referencing the aforementioned Colorado properties. I'm not saying the company is a scam, but the website screams "get me out of here before every piece of malware gets downloaded onto my computer".
5. Integrated Cannabis Solutions (IGPK): Integrated Cannabis Solutions sounds like the family owned firm on main street. This Wheaton, Illinois-based company has pumped out a lot of happy investors as it tries to find its way in the Brave New Green World.
Website Review: I couldn't find one. I found some references online that stated such a website exists. But it appears that it might not? When I tried to visit www.integratedcannabissolutions.com, Norton was really unhappy.
4. Kush Bottles (KSHB): Kush is one of those words that likely gives anyone who is familiar with the term fond memories. Kush Bottles slides graciously into the 4th spot, even though the ticker symbol could use an upgrade.
Website Review: It would seem that Kush Bottles sells bottles for Kush and other marijuana supplies. These stylish containers come in a ton of styles and colors. The website is pretty extensive.
3. CannaSys (MJTK): The name alone sounds like CannaSys is the place that zombies from Resident Evil would visit to get their necessary medical marijuana prescriptions filled. However, that does not seem to be the case. The company appears to be a marketing agency for other marijuana-related companies.
Website Review: Decent website with a lot of information.
2. The Mary Jane Group (MJMJ): The Mary Jane Group almost took the top spot, but 2nd place isn't too shabby. Based out of Denver, Colorado, this stock is almost worthless at this point, but it could go bonkers at a moment's notice. Great name . . . but unless the company starts getting some cash, it seems like it might be the Last Dance With Mary Jane on the OTC.
Website Review: The site is pleasant to look at. There's a colorful nature scene on the landing page and there's a lot of information about the company.
1. Rocky Mountain High Brands (MYHI): In addition to being on an absolute tear for the past month, Rocky Mountain High has the best combination of company name and ticker symbol. There is no way of telling if this OTC stock will ever make it to the big boards, but looking at that chart has technical analysts everywhere seeing green.
Website Review: Very nice website with links to investor information, media and news, brands and a bunch of other stuff.