Sick Of Sicario: Take A Hint From The Matrix
When I first singed up for Helios Matheson North America's (HMNY) Moviepass, I wasn't sure how long the business would be in the business of being in business. The shaky business model combined with eager movie-goers did not bold well. Nonetheless, It's been nearly a year since I received my shiny red Moviepass in the mail and I've likely contributed greatly to the company's looming cataclysm. That being said, my most recent excursion was to one of my local AMC (AMC) theaters to watch Sicario 2: Day of the Soldado, sequel to the sleeper hit Sicario.
If you've seen the Traffic-like Sicario, it's not wrong that you were looking forward to a riveting sequel. While the movie was entertaining and not a total waste of time, the trailers made it out to be more Man on Fire than . . . what it was. In hindsight, this is definitely a movie that could have done without a sequel.
10 Things I Learned Watching 'Sicario 2: Day Of The Soldado' (2018)
10. When you get shot in the face, if you have the power of Benecio Del Toro's dark soul, you can rise from the ashes, avoid being killed by the entire U.S. government, and reappear a year later, completely healed like Wolverine and set yourself up for Sicario 3: Night of the Ridiculous.
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
* General Electric Seeks Help From Unlikely Source
* Cong. Hopeful Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Honored By Venezuela
* Fmr. EPA Head Scott Pruitt Finds Landing Spot In Silicon Valley
* McDonald's Honors Top Worker