B&G Foods (BGS): Judge Giant
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Reports out of Yankee Stadium indicate that Aaron Judge has signed a huge endorsement deal with B&G Foods (BGS). The slugging right fielder is going to be an integral part of a total rebrand with Judge as the focal point that is expected to send shares of the company on an upwards trajectory.
B&G Foods (BGS): Iconic Green Giant Is No More
B&G Foods (BGS): All Rise For Aaron Judge
B&G Foods (BGS): Yankee Stadium Deal & Merchandise
TrendSmasher reports that B&G Foods (BGS) is already working with Judge and baseball's flagship team on various cross-promotional ideas.
"Hot dogs have been a staple at baseball games for more than a century," said Hal Steinbrenner, principal owner of the New York Yankees. "It might be time to go in a different direction and set a healthy example for the kids in the stands. We're considering replacing hot dogs with green beans and broccoli."
Rob Manfred Speaks
Major League Baseball commissioner Rob Manfred was pleased to hear about Judge's endorsement.
"Aaron Judge, for obvious reasons, is one of the most recognizable players in our sport," said Manfred. "Some critics believe that baseball is in decline. This deal proves otherwise. Kids love vegetables and they love baseball."
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report