Amazon (AMZN): Lawmakers Debating Amazon Prime Day
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - The vote will not come in time for Amazon Prime Day 2018, but the hardworking Congress of the United States is furiously penning a new bill to create a holiday honoring Amazon (AMZN), the world's biggest online retailer.
Amazon (AMZN): Holiday Hysteria
Amazon (AMZN): Colossal Retailer Inks Tentative Deal With Hasbro (HAS)
"I am pleased to be on the same team as Amazon," said Optimus Prime, wrapping up production on the 384th Michael Bay helmed Transformers movie. "I cannot wait to join forces with Mr. Bezos and fight for American consumerism!"
Brian Goldner, CEO of Hasbro (HAS) was equally pleased with the partnership. "If this goes through, our shareholders are going to be really happy. With an increased both on Amazon and nationally, it's possible that one day Optimus Prime can run for high office. He was created on another planet, so POTUS might be out of the question, but the House, Senate and even the Supreme Court is in play. The sky is the limit for my friend, Optimus Prime."
Amazon (AMZN): Amazon Prime Day Holiday Ticks Off Walmart (WMT)
Amazon (AMZN): Bipartisan Agreement On Amazon Prime Day
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report