TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This Week In TrendSmasher (TWIT) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher.
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake news.
Tales From The Cryptocurrency: Banks & Financial Powers Unite!
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Too big to fail banks and financial institutions are teaming up to battle the emergence of cryptocurrencies and a decentralized banking system. The rise of Bitcoin ($BTC.X), Litecoin ($LTC.X). Ethereum ($ETH.X) has initiated a battle that will not be fought through the power of lobbying politicians and drafting legislation through partisan think tanks, but on the silver screen.
Hulk, Building Defenses At 200 West Street Reign Down Chunks Of Calamari
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Goldman Sachs (GS) is the most prolific investment bank in the world and preparedness is one of the reasons it holds the top spot.
Hollywood usually does a good job in producing movies related financial crises and the investment world in general. There have been more than a few occasions where the efforts have fallen short of a pretty high standard. Without further ado, let's get into the Top Five Worst Investing Movies.
Bitcoins (BTCUSD) A Boon To Vending Machine Businesses?
CYBERSPACE, INTERNET - The cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTCUSD) has been hailed by many as the answer to currency, however, proponents of the digital-asset are up in virtual arms over the proposed plan to actually mint tangible bitcoins.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report