Cleveland-Cliffs ($CLF): The Artist Formerly Known As Cliff's Natural Resources
CLEVELAND, OHIO - While most human beings widely consider the city of Cleveland to be a post-apocalyptic city before the civilization-crashing event, today it is one of the big winners on Wall Street. Cleveland-Cliffs ($CLF) rocketed over 12% on the day, before pulling back a bit, leaving bullish investors and weekly options traders in a state of euphoria.
GEVO, Inc. (GEVO): Spin The Black Circle
ENGLEWOOD, COLORADO - Shares of GEVO Inc. (GEVO) tanked hard on Valentine's Day, giving many investors a case of the broken heart and warming clumps of happy bear fur. Down over 30%, investors and traders were wondering what comes next for the company. Would it rise from the ashes to test the upper Bollinger Band or would it plummet to OTC land?
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report