Everything Must Go . . . And Everything Did
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - What location would be better to report on the ghosts of businesses past than New York City? The hub of planetary finance has seen just about everything in the modern history of finance. Here, we're going to take a look at some departed businesses that you might remember.
'Gorky Grub' To Hit U.S. Shelves Early Next Year
HELSINKI, FINLAND - With the widely-ridiculed Helsinki Summit between President Donald Trump and Dark Overlord Vladimir Putin in the rear-view, reports of an agreement between the two leaders has begun to circulate. Initial reports do not hint at an agreement about nuclear weapons or on election meddling, but something both leaders think everyone can agree on.
Amazon (AMZN): Lawmakers Debating Amazon Prime Day
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON - The vote will not come in time for Amazon Prime Day 2018, but the hardworking Congress of the United States is furiously penning a new bill to create a holiday honoring Amazon (AMZN), the world's biggest online retailer.
TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This Week In TrendSmasher (TWIT) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher.
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake financial news.
Hasbro ($HAS): Fun Will Never Be The Same
PAWTUCKET, RHODE ISLAND - Executives at Hasbro ($HAS) are scrambling after leaked reports that President Trump is planning on signing an executive order imposing intense restrictions and regulations on the toy juggernaut just as stock prices have shown some recent strength.
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
* General Electric Seeks Help From Unlikely Source
* Cong. Hopeful Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Honored By Venezuela
* Fmr. EPA Head Scott Pruitt Finds Landing Spot In Silicon Valley
* McDonald's Honors Top Worker