TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This Week In TrendSmasher (TWIT) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher.
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake news.
CyberArk ($CYBR), Cisco ($CSCO), IBM ($IBM), Amazon ($AMZN): Not Allowed To Bid
WASHINGTON, D.C. - With news reports highlighting the absence on anyone overseeing U.S. cybersecurity coordination in the White House, the heat is on the Trump administration to find someone to fill a post that was eliminated for some reason that nobody can understand, earlier this year.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report