General Electric (GE): Getting Eviscerated
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS - After being unceremoniously booted from the Dow and replaced by Walgreens (WBA), General Electric (GE) is desperately searching for a way back to prominence, relevance and the confidence of shareholders.
TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This week in TrendSmasher (TWTS) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake financial news.
Trump And The Stocks He Tweets About
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Since being elected the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump's small fingers have been vigorously at work . . . on Twitter. Let's take a look at how the public companies he has tweeted about have fared since his stunning victory over Hillary Clinton.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report