TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This Week In TrendSmasher (TWIT) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher.
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake news.
Tales From The Cryptocurrency: Banks & Financial Powers Unite!
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Too big to fail banks and financial institutions are teaming up to battle the emergence of cryptocurrencies and a decentralized banking system. The rise of Bitcoin ($BTC.X), Litecoin ($LTC.X). Ethereum ($ETH.X) has initiated a battle that will not be fought through the power of lobbying politicians and drafting legislation through partisan think tanks, but on the silver screen.
Is HMNY A Winning TIcket For Movie-Goers?
There has been much debate over the Moviepass business model and the resulting boom or bust to Helios and Matheson Analytics (HMNY) share price. A few months ago I read a Yahoo! article about Moviepass and after a brief discussion with my wife, we signed up.
Hulk, Building Defenses At 200 West Street Reign Down Chunks Of Calamari
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Goldman Sachs (GS) is the most prolific investment bank in the world and preparedness is one of the reasons it holds the top spot.
Hollywood usually does a good job in producing movies related financial crises and the investment world in general. There have been more than a few occasions where the efforts have fallen short of a pretty high standard. Without further ado, let's get into the Top Five Worst Investing Movies.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report