All Hail Twitter: The Ultimate Social Media Platform Of Destruction
'Constant' and 'steady' aren't words most would use to describe President Donald Trump's administration, but POTUS is remarkably adept at using Twitter and mass media to control the narrative and bombard his base with incredibly effective talking points. Love him or hate him, Trump is easily the greatest user of Twitter in the social media platform's relatively short history. With his Twitter reach and the reality that every news network reports almost every tweet in an insane loop, it's interesting to wonder how much destruction he could unleash if he targeted certain businesses with unabashed Trumpian glee.
Avalon Holdings ($AWX): "Avalon, this Is Houston. You are clear for launch."
WARREN, OHIO - A violent short squeeze demolished bears and sent ecstatic bulls into orbit as shares of Avalon Holdings ($AWX) shot into the stratosphere for the 5th consecutive day. While bulls celebrate their stock market triumph, the bears seem to be gathering to ready for a counter-strike.
General Electric (GE): Getting Eviscerated
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS - After being unceremoniously booted from the Dow and replaced by Walgreens (WBA), General Electric (GE) is desperately searching for a way back to prominence, relevance and the confidence of shareholders.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report