TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This Week In TrendSmasher (TWIT) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher.
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake financial news.
Tariff Force: Engaged!
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Just weeks after the White House announced the creation of the U.S. Space Force, President Donald Trump ordered the 'Tariff Force' into existence with a stroke of his mighty pen. With the markets on shaky ground due to tit-for-tat tariff strikes between the United States and allies and adversaries, experts argued for some action to be taken in order to establish financial stability and quell mounting investor fear.
DryShips (DRYS): Rescued At Last!
ATHENS, GREECE - Shares of DryShips (DRYS) jumped after weeks of relentless pummeling pleasing investors that had seen their shares diluted beyond recognition. Traders taking positions near the bottom were euphoric as shares rocketed early on the day.
DRYS: Brace Yourselves For Some Serious Dilution
ATHENS, GREECE - Shares of DryShips (DRYS) continue to suffer as declining price action makes investors groan with discomfort, much like the sensation the poor hippo below must have experienced just before it seemingly exploded.
VRX Announcement Pleases Investors
LAVAL, CANADA - The share price of Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) has been under intense selling pressure for well over a year due to a faulty business model that once exposed, sent the stock price into a seemingly never-ending tailspin. Now, the company is optimistic that its new drug will reverse the downward trend and give investors some much-needed confidence in the pharmaceutical company.
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
* General Electric Seeks Help From Unlikely Source
* Cong. Hopeful Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Honored By Venezuela
* Fmr. EPA Head Scott Pruitt Finds Landing Spot In Silicon Valley
* McDonald's Honors Top Worker