Dare Bioscience (DARE): DARE To Dream
LA JOLLA, CALIFORNIA - To the delight of investors, shares of Dare Biosciences (DARE) soared over 25% early in the day before slacking off. Can DARE keep start another run towards the top of the charts or will the revenge of the bears pull it back to the mean?
Dare Bioscience (DARE): Truth or DARE?
Stock Metaphor Footage is brought to you by TrendSmasher.com. TrendSmasher: the trusted source for fake financial news and satire.
In this installment of Stock Metaphor Footage, Dare Bioscience (DARE) bulls will be played by Joe Hallenbeck (Bruce Willis) and the blades of the helicopter, while the bears will take it on the chin as poor Milo (Taylor Negron RIP).
Dare Bioscience (DARE): Bulls In Good Mood Early
Stocktwits.com members, a delightfully calm and rational community for investors to share ideas and gloat at the misfortune of others, was bullish on Dare Bioscience's Monday morning breakout. Will the bulls continue to be in control or will the short sellers pounce?
Interesting news! Is it enough to start a new trend or is this another pop and drop?
Fonsie! Don't jump the shark!
Let's hope this rocket ship doesn't suffer a miserable reentry!
Hey, where's your rocket ship GIF?
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report