Shipping Company Invokes Anger
ATHENS, GREECE - Investors waiting for a big bounce from DryShips ($DRYS) are becoming restless as the share price of the shipping company continues to plunge in rhythm with the Greek economy. If nothing else matters, then seeing if your Stocktwit made the cut surely does.
Stocktwits Users Pissed
In addition to sharpening their pitchforks and dunking their torches in fresh vats of flammable oil, Stocktwits users ranted and raved at the poor performance of DryShips, the beleaguered shipping company that appears to be building the 'Port to Nowhere'.
Grimreeper appears to be in the hunt for an affordable divorce lawyer. Anyone up for the job?
Sometimes the possum isn't playing dead . . . it is dead.
When bears aren't happy with total savagery . . .
There is nothing . . . I repeat - there is nothing like gypsy workmanship.
Everything in its right place . . . And from this Stocktwit, the right place might just be at the bottom of the ocean.
The hits keep on coming for poor $DRYS. Stocktwits user acheung has no problem bashing the cradle of western civilization.
We are definitely entertained!
Now there's a novel idea: a shipping company that runs on burning money!
Rumor has it that after bankruptcy festivities, DryShips will come back as a pinata manufacturer . . .
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report