GEVO, Inc. (GEVO): Spin The Black Circle
ENGLEWOOD, COLORADO - Shares of GEVO Inc. (GEVO) tanked hard on Valentine's Day, giving many investors a case of the broken heart and warming clumps of happy bear fur. Down over 30%, investors and traders were wondering what comes next for the company. Would it rise from the ashes to test the upper Bollinger Band or would it plummet to OTC land?
GEVO Inc. (GEVO) vs. The Washing Machine
In this episode of Stock Metaphor Footage the part of GEVO will be played by the poor washing machine, while the brick will take on the role of the unforgiving and relentlessly punishing market. Warning: A washing machine was badly injured during the production of this segment.
Users of Stocktwits.com, the popular site for traders to rationally exchange ideas in total harmony was alive with intense ridicule for GEVO.
I think by this time we've all seen the quintessential action movie Die Hard. Alan Rickman's (RIP) Hans Gruber was a timeless bad guy and it's crazy that he's going all Nakatomi Plaza on GEVO.
Sorry Hans, I didn't get that message . . . But you're shredding all those bearer bonds!
This one reminds me of the call a fictional doctor makes on one of those popular medical dramas on television. There's the flat-line, the dramatic race to bring the patient back to life, and then the tearful "I could have done more" conversation.
There may be no bottom . . . but that's been said before, no?
Oh boy! Where there's a penny stock there's always a pump at some point. Hey, at least it's not DRYS.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report