NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - Shares of Helios Matheson North America (HMNY) have been butchered recently as the company's incredible service doesn't seem able to stop burning cash, leaving optimistic investors in quite a lurch. HMNY bears, on the other hand, are growling with joy as HMNY seems poised to make a strong push for financial oblivion. Will new revenue strategies pull the company out of the abyss or is HMNY's fate sealed?
HMNY: Take A Photo Of This Ticket Stub, Motherf****r!
Stock Metaphor Footage is brought to you by TrendSmasher.com. TrendSmasher: the trusted source for fake financial news and satire.
In this edition of Stock Metaphor Footage, Helios Matheson North America (HMNY) bears will be played by John Matrix (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and his trusty steam pipe, while bulls will take on the fate of poor Bennett.
HMNY: Let Off Some Steam, Ted Farnsworth!
Stocktwits.com members, a warm and fuzzy community for investors to share ideas and gloat at the misfortune of others, was bearish on the future of the potentially-disruptive movie service championed by HMNY.
Time for more HMNY chum. The water isn't red enough yet. Keep chummin' chum!
Back to life . . .
Heard HMNY's Ted Farnsworth is headed to Greece for some dilution tips from DryShips (DRYS).
Seriously, it sucks to get smashed on a bad investment. Not worth thinking like this. It's money. It's not worth your life.
Ted Farnsworth: Promise you won't pull the football away when I try to kick it?
The Universe: I promise!
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report