$HGG: Cry Of Anguish Resounds Through Company's Indianapolis HQ
$HHG Plunges Because It's hhgreg
INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA - Shares of hhgreg ($HHG) were down more than 40% halfway through the trading day on poor preliminary sales numbers for the 3rd quarter. The retail big box chain has followed many of its competitors down the drain, but all was not lost as daring day traders played the dead-cat bounce after investors fled the sinking ship.
Stock Metaphor Footage: Watch Greg The Cat In Action!
The Few People On Stocktwits That Care About $HHG Seem Pleased
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report