Do The Gary Sanchez Hustle!
TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA - Yankees slugging catcher Gary Sanchez was all apologies after a devastating loss to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays featured him slowly retrieving a wild pitch in the 1st inning and jogging slowly down the first base line in the 9th inning, which cost the New York Yankees a chance at tying the game. With fan anger at peak output, Yankees brass has unveiled a new plan that will pacify fans and hopefully get Sanchez' motor running.
Gary Sanchez: The Catcher & The Hare (Boonesop's Fables)
No folks, the clip below is not in slow-motion!
Gary Sanchez: Cashman's Solution
Gary Sanchez: Implant Procedure A Success
Hours after the game, Sanchez was taken to a Tampa Bay hospital and the out-patient procedure was handled by Dr. Jorge Munson.
"It was a rousing success," said Munson. "We made a small incision in his left calf and inserted the electric-stimulation chip. We even tested it. I'm a transplanted New Yorker, so testing it was the best part."
TrendSmasher caught up with Sanchez as he was leaving the hospital, walking slowly towards a waiting Lincoln Town Car.
Gary Sanchez: Release The 'SHAKEN'
TrendSmasher: Gary, how are you feeling after the procedure?
Gary Sanchez: I'm a little shaken up from the calibration of the electric shocks.
TS: Sorry to hear that. How do you feel about the fans having this kind of power?
GS: I let everyone down. It sucks that I'm the only reason the team is struggling 28 games over .500.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report