$MCD: I'm Loving Being Automated
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - Fast food giant McDonald's (MCD) has dramatically transformed many of their restaurants around the world. Gone is the traditional stand in line, buy and wait format. Now, customers can order their meals and wait for staff to ferry them over while they're checking out trendsmasher.com on their portable devices. One McDonald's in Miami, however, is celebrating the incredible accomplishments of their most productive worker.
$MCD: Destination Automation
"It's amazing," said Greta Asimov, manager of the McDonald's franchise in the downtown Miami. "This week MX00525T99 upsold 252,033 orders of buttermilk chicken strips. It is incredibly productive and has not called in sick or had to leave early to pick up its kids. It doesn't have any kids."
$MCD: Big MAChine
Steve Easterbrook, President and CEO of McDonald's, released a statement praising MX00525T99's dedication to serving customers and the community.
"What MX00525T99 has accomplished exemplifies the McDonald's culture," the statement read. "We all have to go above and beyond, no matter what our role in the company. Pat's dedication has been noticed and it knows that we promote from within. McDonald's isn't just a company or a first job. It's a family, and Pat is part of that family."
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
* General Electric Seeks Help From Unlikely Source
* Cong. Hopeful Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Honored By Venezuela
* Fmr. EPA Head Scott Pruitt Finds Landing Spot In Silicon Valley
* McDonald's Honors Top Worker