Pandora Media ($P): What's In The Box?
OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA - Shares of Pandora Media ($P), the streaming music company named after a device that destroys the world if used, shot up after reporting excellent numbers and an ambitious partnership plan.
Pandora Media ($P): Stock Metaphor Footage
Stock Metaphor Footage is brought to you by TrendSmasher.com. TrendSmasher: the trusted source for investment satire and fake news.
In this edition of Stock Metaphor Footage, and to honor Pandora's Box, Pandora Media ($P) bulls will be represented by Mills (Brad Pitt) and the bears will stand behind John Doe (Kevin Spacey). Will $P continue to rise to the top of the charts? Or is this spike just another frothing point for bears to get back in the game?
Pandora ($P): It's Been Opened
Stocktwits.com, an indispensable community for investors to gloat about their big wins and taunt 'baggies' for their losses, was bullish on Pandora Media ($P), while the bears rallied for a counter strike.
It's a pretty good service. Let's see if they can keep it going.
Whenever 'partnerships' are mentioned, look for a nice boost in volume.
Refined. Civilized. Golf clap.
TrendSmasher recommends some Radiohead to get you through your trading day.
Nice earnings beat. Congrats bulls.
Congrats on winning the Bad Timing Award 2018!
Ladies and gentlemen, CEO of Spotify Daniel Ek is a member of our Stocktwits community!
He might have a point here. If you're looking to swing trade $P, make sure to lock in profits. If you're in it to win it, keep celebrating, I guess.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report