DRYS: Brace Yourselves For Some Serious Dilution
ATHENS, GREECE - Shares of DryShips (DRYS) continue to suffer as declining price action makes investors groan with discomfort, much like the sensation the poor hippo below must have experienced just before it seemingly exploded.
Users of Stocktwits.com, the popular site for traders to either gloat or lament their decisions, was alive with ridicule and scorn for DRYS.
Ken Lay or George Economou? Pick your poison. One thing I'll say about Economou is that it's not likely he ever sees the inside of a jail cell or dies from a stress-related heart attack. No, if he goes, his coronary will come from dining on caviar and having a blast thanks to DRYS investors.
It's never a good sign for DRYS bagholders when Tim's crew gets into the shorting game. To offer a painfully similar analogy: it's how the kids from Elm Street react when they find out Freddy Kruger is back.
"How sweet! DRYS meat!"
Ouchies! At least he puked it all out. The hangover won't be as bad tomorrow morning. There's always tomorrow, buddy!
Are you not entertained? This is fiscal gladiatorial combat at its finest. It's looking like the Emperor is going to give DRYS the big thumbs-down.
What else can be said? It's like the horse has been beaten to death and then the aggressor called on Dr. Frankenstein to reanimate the horse so it can be beaten to death again.
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report