DryShips (DRYS): Rescued At Last!
ATHENS, GREECE - Shares of DryShips (DRYS) jumped after weeks of relentless pummeling pleasing investors that had seen their shares diluted beyond recognition. Traders taking positions near the bottom were euphoric as shares rocketed early on the day.
Users of Stocktwits.com, the popular site for traders to either gloat or lament their decisions, was jumping with ecstatic investors pleased with today's bullish performance by DryShips (DRYS).
I hope it's more worthy than the S.S. Dilution.
It took years of therapy to get that movie out of my head. Thanks a lot!
That's it . . . channel your inner Trump! Now that you mention it, not too many bears active right now.
Why not get Freddy Kruger in on the antics?
1 . . . 2 - DRYS is coming for you
3 . . . 4 - this stock's worth more
5 . . . 6 - bail out real quick
7 . . . 8 - don't cover too late
9 . . . 10 - never short again
The Big DRYS Theory?
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report