Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX): Timber!!!
PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA - Shares of Ocera Therapeutics (OCRX) were down "Bigly" as investors took time to digest some bad data from the clinical stage biotech company. After losing over 60% of its value from Friday's close, investors and traders wondered if the bottom was in or if OCRX had more room to fall.
Users of Stocktwits.com, the popular site for traders to either gloat or lament their decisions, was alive with ridicule and scorn for OCRX.
Ah, the eternal optimist! Refreshing take!
Rumor has it that OCRX is actually falling faster than 9.8 m/s2
Is the situation with OCRX so bad that polar bears are getting in on the action?
Either you're a masochist or you're fairly snark-efficient. I'm going for the latter.
No, you shouldn't have . . . you would have lost your ass! Best non-trade you'll ever make!
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report