What Is The Pulmatrix (PULM)?
LEXINGTON, MASSACHUSETTS - Pulmatrix (PULM) has been on a tear of late and today's price action pleased investors that rode out the upward march. PULM is involved in treating respiratory diseases and investors are salivating at the possibility of looser EPA regulations that could lead to an increase in asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia and other ailments that affect the human lungs.
There Is No PULM
In this installment of Stock Metaphor Footage, PULM is played by the Dragon and bears are the poor soldier loyal to his cause! Warning: the is one of the most hysterical poor CGI moments in movie history.
Users of Stocktwits.com, the popular site for traders to either gloat or lament their decisions was alive with euphoric joy as PULM surged during trading hours.
After $10, it's going to $100. Then $1,000. After that, maybe we'll see six figures! Nice job by PULM today. Congrats to happy investors and traders!
Love seeing the rocket ship! Let's just hope PULM isn't the Challenger.
Already thinking ahead! If solid data comes this one might be a keeper.
That long upper wick isn't looking so nice, but hey, it's been a great ride for PULM today!
The ubiquitous buyout! Run, PULM, run!
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report