Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS): Look out below!!!
CARLSBAD, CALIFORNIA - Shares of Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) were down sharply as investors reacted to something terrible in the world of microRNA therapeutics. Investors watched in abject horror as the stock opened up over 40% down from its closing price on Friday. Would traders be able to time the rapid decline for a bounce or would RGLS break through support and continue the downward plunge over a steep ravine?
Users of Stocktwits.com, the popular site for traders to either gloat or lament their decisions, was alive with ridicule and scorn for RGLS.
Not too many good options right now. Everyone can feel your pain.
"There's blood on the street in the town of New Haven" - Jim Morrison, Peace Frog from the Morrison Hotel album.
Looks like we're going to need a Keystone Pipeline of lipstick for this one.
"Now for my next trick, I'll catch 10 million falling knives!"
So you're saying that RGLS is a job creator?
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report