Tenax Therapeutics (TENX): Abandon All Hope!
MORRISVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA - Investors in TENX saw share price plummet like a stone dropped from a great height as the company reported less than stellar data. Bad phase 3 results will do it every time, especially to a small biotech company. Traders were pondering whether or not the company was worth a bounce play - or would the downward trend continue?
Tenax Therapeutics (TENX): The End Is Near!
In this installment of Stock Metaphor Footage, TENX will be represented by Alan Rickman's classic performance as Hans Gruber in Die Hard. Bruce Willis as John McClane will play the role of the unforgiving market.
Users of Stocktwits.com, the popular site for traders to either gloat or lament their decisions, was a sad, dreary place due to the awful performance by Tenax Therapeutics (TENX).
Roller coasters are awesome, but this one looks like a crappy ride at a po-dunk county fair.
The bears were out in force, that's for sure. Eagle bears - a new species! Maybe TENX can focus their next study on this new creature?
And the South Park reference! Instead of the Chile Con Carnival, can we have the TENX Con Carnival?
Ain't that just a kick in the stones?
Hands down one of the best images ever produced. Kudos!
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report