TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This week in TrendSmasher (TWTS) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher.
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake financial news.
Amyris Biotechnologies ($AMRS) Gets Jiggy With New Life-Form
1. Amyris Biotechnologies ($AMRS) reportedly created a blob-like creature while devising cosmetic products. While the creature initially had no value, the egg-heads at Amyris came up with a novel idea to benefit both consumers and investors. Read the exclusive report HERE
Washington Redskins To Change Team Name
2. Football is as American as apple pie, reality television and the financial markets. While the rest of the pigskin-loving world was focused on what was happening on the grid-iron, we were naturally focused on what was happening off of it. The Washington Redskins finally got around to changing the name of their historic franchise. Read the exclusive report HERE
Northern Dynasty Minerals ($NAK) And The Giant Monster
3. Northern Dynasty Minerals ($NAK) is sitting on a vast deposit of minerals set to make investors in the company boatloads of dough. In this TrendSmasher report, we look at the problems the company has had in extracting all that mineral wealth. Warning: not for the faint of heart. Read the exclusive report HERE
Yahoo! ($YHOO) Hacks Its Way To Higher Profits
4. Yahoo! ($YHOO) has been a staple of internet users for over 20 years. In all that time the company hasn't figured out a way to protect the data of the users that make it profitable. The old adage 'If you can't beat them, join them' has never been more en vogue at the Sunnyvale, California headquarters of the internet giant. Read the exclusive report HERE
FitBit ($FIT) Launches New Line Of Wearable Technology
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report