TrendSmasher's Top 5 Posts Of The Week
This week in TrendSmasher (TWTS) is brought to you shamelessly by TrendSmasher
TrendSmasher: The trusted voice in investment satire and fake financial news.
Top Defense Contractors Skirmish For The Trump Border Wall Contract
1. Defense contractors Raytheon ($RTN), Lockheed-Martin ($LMT), Boeing ($BA), General Dynamics ($GD) and United Technologies ($UTX) were salivating and licking their chops at the thought of getting a contract from the Trump Administration to build the Great Wall of America. There's a lot of public sentiment behind the project and it has President Trump's full backing. Now, it appears that investors from one of these companies are going to be riding the 50MA to the bank! Read the report HERE
Shark Tank Gets New Shark: It's Never Been Less Safe To Make A Deal
2. The smash-hit T.V. show Shark Tank is getting an upgrade. Shark Tank puts both promising and struggling entrepreneurs in front of a group of seasoned investors that can either make or brake their dreams of fortune and glory. Shark Tank regulars include: Lori Greiner, Daymond John, Kevin "Mr. Wonderful" O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran, Robery Herjavec, and billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban. After several seasons, the showrunners have decided to take a bold new step that is certain to make broadcast history and keep the show fresh for the next generation of entrepreneurs. Read the exclusive report HERE
Cast Of 'The OA' To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
3. Fans of 'The OA' must be in shock after reading this one. The engaging, yet confusing and disjointing Netflix ($NFLX) series that also makes you want to rip your eyeballs out featured a much discussed dance routine that resembled a pregnant woman on meth having a psychotic delusion. It turned out that the Trump administration locked the cast in to perform at his inauguration. Read the exclusive report HERE
Ford ($F) Dumps Matthew McConaughey For New Star Of Lincoln Ads
4. Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln ads were parodied on Saturday Night Live for the sole reason that they were successful. Now, Ford Motor Company ($F) is planning a revamp for it's high-end luxury autos. There's a new sheriff in town and he doesn't take crap from anyone! Ford is reportedly replacing Matthew McConaughey with a new spokesperson. Read the exclusive report HERE
MJ Sector Traders Forget Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Show Up At Exchanges
5. Marijuana stocks have been on a blistering tear of late and it does not seem as though the reefer madness is going to abate anytime soon. $INSY, $GWPH, $BUZZ, $MJTK, $MYHI - where will the insanity end? However, in their fog of profit taking, a gaggle of investors forgot the exchanges were closed on MLK Day. Yeah, they forgot. That's it. Read the exclusive report HERE
* Dilution Monster Attack Reported At $HMNY HQ
* Yankees Bold Plan For 'Lazy' Gary Sanchez
* Russian Companies Bid On U.S. Cybersecurity Contracts
* Trump Tweet Leads To Tension With Iran; Media Panics
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
The Valley Report