Hasbro ($HAS): Fun Will Never Be The Same
PAWTUCKET, RHODE ISLAND - Executives at Hasbro ($HAS) are scrambling after leaked reports that President Trump is planning on signing an executive order imposing intense restrictions and regulations on the toy juggernaut just as stock prices have shown some recent strength.
HAS: Bored Games
"This is a first for us here at Hasbro," said Brian Goldner Hasbro's CEO. "The list of demands are pretty extensive, but unless we want him to tweet bad things about us and tariff us out of business, we'll find a way to meet them."
According to leaked information about the pending Executive Order, Hasbro must recall all versions of Monopoly (except the Trump-branded edition) and make critical changes to the game. There are also other demands based on various Hasbro properties.
"It's a logistical nightmare," said an anonymous Hasbro employee. "There are tens of millions of Monopoly sets out there. If we had to make all these changes and reissue new sets, the company would go bankrupt overnight. We're hoping he gets distracted by something else and forgets about Monopoly.
TrendSmasher has learned that Donald Trump has required Hasbro to reissue all $500 bills - the artificially orange ones - with President Trump's face in the center of the bill. Furthermore, the iconic GO TO JAIL square on the board is to be replaced with Hillary Clinton's picture behind bars.
HAS: Reaction Figures
Here is a breakdown of all the additional leaked demands:
HAS: Future Outlook
If Hasbro (HAS) can avoid these crippling demands by President Trump, the company should continue to keep above the 50-day simple moving average. If not, look out below.
* Halloween Horror Nights To Add Putin-Inspired 'Haunted House'
* NFLX & DIS Spar For Tim Burton's Child's Play Reboot
* Papa John's Founder Leaves Franchise For NFL Post
* President Trump Announces 'Tariff Force Supreme'
* General Electric Seeks Help From Unlikely Source
* Cong. Hopeful Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Honored By Venezuela
* Fmr. EPA Head Scott Pruitt Finds Landing Spot In Silicon Valley
* McDonald's Honors Top Worker